ok Nous utilisons des cookies sur notre site pour vous permettre le meilleur service possible. Plus d'informations peuvent être trouvées ici.
Vous êtes ici:

Sophienkirche

Identification

Sophienkirche
102457

Plan

Structure générale

église
démoli [détruit]
néo-gothique

Usages

église

Faits

  • After the closing of the monasteries during the Reformation, it was reconsecrated as a Protestant church in 1602 on the initiative of a widowed noblewoman named Sophie.
  • Heavily damaged during WWII, it was demolished by the East German government after considerable protest by local residents.
  • Originally a Franciscan Church, its construction began sometime before 1265.
  • The towers were built with an open stone grill which was later replaced by solid stone.
  • The western towers were a Neo-Gothic addition to what was once one of Dresden's oldest churches.

Vous avez besoin d'informations supplémentaires sur ce bâtiment et les entreprises participantes?

Plus d'informations

Lieu

Postplatz
Dresde
Saxe
Allemagne

Données techniques

217,19 ft
217,19 ft
1864
1866
1963

Entreprises participantes

C. F. Arnold
Vous avez trouvé une erreur?
Related Buildings