ok Nous utilisons des cookies sur notre site pour vous permettre le meilleur service possible. Plus d'informations peuvent être trouvées ici.
Vous êtes ici:

John Crerar Library

Download as PDF

Identification

John Crerar Library
102704

Plan

Structure générale

immeuble
démoli [détruit]
néoclassique

Usages

bureaux bibliothèque (institutionnelle)

Faits

  • The library complemented the Chicago Public Library, which was across the street in what is now the Cultural Center. The John Crerar Library was moved to the University of Chicago.
  • The John Crerar Library was previously housed in the Marshall Field Building at the NW corner of Washington & Wabash. It occupied this building from 1920 until 1962, when it was moved to the IIT campus (and subsequently to the University of Chicago in 1984).
  • Located at the northwest corner of Grant Park; replaced in 1983 by the Smurfit-Stone Building.

Vous avez besoin d'informations supplémentaires sur ce bâtiment et les entreprises participantes?

Plus d'informations

Lieu

86 East Randolph Street
150 North Michigan Avenue
86 East Randolph Street
60601
Loop
Downtown
Chicago
Illinois
États-Unis d'Amérique

Données techniques

197,00 ft
197,00 ft
197,00 ft
78,00 ft
85,00 ft
16
1920
1981
4
$1 350 000

Entreprises participantes

Holabird & Roche

Show now
Vous avez trouvé une erreur?
Related Buildings