ok Nous utilisons des cookies sur notre site pour vous permettre le meilleur service possible. Plus d'informations peuvent être trouvées ici.

Uni-Center

Voir toutes les 8 images Download as PDF Acheter des images

Identification

Uni-Center
109567

Plan

Structure générale

gratte-ciel
construit [achevé]
béton
blanc rouge foncé
moderne

Usages

logements

Faits

  • Uni-Center is one of Germany's tallest residential-only towers with more than 1,000 apartments and shops.
  • Uni-Center has a ground size of 7,515 square meters.
  • The core element in the middle has 45 floors and reaches 131 meters.
  • Kölner Studentenwerk uses only about 18% of the building. The other 82% is used by different owners and tenants.
  • This building was used as the home of the title character in the well-known German movie "The Lost Honor of Katharina Blum".
  • Das Kölner Studentenwerk hat nur einen Anteil von rd. 18 % am Gebäude inne. Der überwiegende Teil des Gebäudes von rd. 82 % wird durch andere Eigentümer und Mieter genutzt.

Vous avez besoin d'informations supplémentaires sur ce bâtiment et les entreprises participantes?

Plus d'informations

Lieu

Luxemburger Str. 124-126
Luxemburger Straße 124-126
50939
Sülz
Lindenthal
Cologne
Rhénanie-du-Nord-Westphalie
Allemagne

Données techniques

429,79 ft
429,79 ft
429,79 ft
45
1973
11

Entreprises participantes

Prof. Ingendaay

Show now
Show now
Show now
Vous avez trouvé une erreur?
Related Buildings