ok Nous utilisons des cookies sur notre site pour vous permettre le meilleur service possible. Plus d'informations peuvent être trouvées ici.
Vous êtes ici:

Dreikönigskirche

Identification

Dreikönigskirche
Haus der Kirche
110032

Plan

Structure générale

église
construit [achevé]

Usages

église

Faits

  • Earliest documentation of the "evangelische Pfarrkirche der Inneren Neustadt" dates back to 1421.
  • Since reunification, it has been used for religious services as well as for conferences and the state church administration.
  • After damage suffered in WWII, the church was rebuilt in the 1980s as the "Haus der Kirche.".
  • The tower was finally added in 1854-57 to the design of K. M. Haenel and F. L. Marx.
  • In 1732 King August the Strong ordered the church demolished in the course of constructing the Baroque-style Hauptstrasse, and a new building was started at its present location. Famous architects such as Pöppelmann, Bähr, and Fehre influenced the design of the new church.

Vous avez besoin d'informations supplémentaires sur ce bâtiment et les entreprises participantes?

Plus d'informations

Lieu

Hauptstraße 23
01097
Dresde
Saxe
Allemagne

Données techniques

287,07 ft
287,07 ft
3
1854
1857
1990

Entreprises participantes

Vous avez trouvé une erreur?
Related Buildings