ok Nous utilisons des cookies sur notre site pour vous permettre le meilleur service possible. Plus d'informations peuvent être trouvées ici.
Vous êtes ici:

Brompton Oratory

Voir toutes les 5 images Download as PDF Acheter des images

Identification

Brompton Oratory
the Oratory of St. Philip Neri, the Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
155419

Plan

Structure générale

église
construit [achevé]
néo-renaissance

Usages

église

Faits

  • The church was consecrated on 16th April 1884.
  • The south end's façade was added in 1893 whilst the outer dome was completed in 1896 to the design of George Sherrin.
  • The Oratory is the second largest Catholic church in London and is dedicated to St. Philip Neri (1515 - 1595).
  • The nave is wider than that of St. Paul's Cathedral.
  • Cited in Simon Jenkins' 'England's Thousand Best Churches'.

Vous avez besoin d'informations supplémentaires sur ce bâtiment et les entreprises participantes?

Plus d'informations

Lieu

Brompton Road
Brompton Road
SW7
Kensington and Chelsea
London
Angleterre
Royaume-Uni

Données techniques

200,00 ft
200,00 ft
1880
1896

Entreprises participantes

Vous avez trouvé une erreur?
Related Buildings