ok Nous utilisons des cookies sur notre site pour vous permettre le meilleur service possible. Plus d'informations peuvent être trouvées ici.
Download as PDF

Hickox Building

Identification

Hickox Building
161950

Plan

Structure générale

immeuble
démoli [détruit]
néo-roman

Usages

bureaux

Faits

  • The clocktower from the site's previous occupant, the First Baptist Church, was integrated into the building's design. This clocktower was at the building's southeast corner, and rose significantly above the 9th floor of offices.
  • Demolished in 1946 to make way for a 3-story department store, the Bond Store. This building was subsequently demolished in 1978 to make way for the building currently occupying this corner, the National City Center.

Vous avez besoin d'informations supplémentaires sur ce bâtiment et les entreprises participantes?

Plus d'informations

Lieu

1998 East 9th Street, 899 Euclid Avenue
Euclid Avenue & East 9th Street, NW corner
Downtown
Gateway
Cleveland
Ohio
États-Unis d'Amérique

Données techniques

156,00 ft
156,00 ft
156,00 ft
9
1890
1946

Entreprises participantes

George H. Smith

Show now
Vous avez trouvé une erreur?
Related Buildings