ok Nous utilisons des cookies sur notre site pour vous permettre le meilleur service possible. Plus d'informations peuvent être trouvées ici.
Vous êtes ici:

Church of the Trinity

Identification

Church of the Trinity
The Russian Church, Knesiyat Migrash HaRusim
259925

Plan

Structure générale

église
construit [achevé]
blanc

Usages

église orthodoxe

Faits

  • The church featured green-painted stone domes, until they were covered in 1994 by copper domes, each with a gilded cross towering above it.
  • Inaugurated in 1872 by the Tzar's brother, Prince Nikolai.
  • Built in the Italian Renaissance style typical of Russian churches from the 15th century onwards, especially reminiscent of the Ascension Church, built in the Kremlin in Moscow in 1475-79.

Vous avez besoin d'informations supplémentaires sur ce bâtiment et les entreprises participantes?

Plus d'informations

Lieu

7 Heshin Street, Russian Compound
Jerusalem
Mehoz Yerushalayim
Israël

Données techniques

84,51 ft
2
1860
1872
Vous avez trouvé une erreur?
Related Buildings