ok Nous utilisons des cookies sur notre site pour vous permettre le meilleur service possible. Plus d'informations peuvent être trouvées ici.

Anderson

About Anderson

26 404 dans la ville
1 264 930 dans laire urbaine
36 km² (14 mi²)
Founded in December 1826 and incorporated by an act of Legislature, December 19, 1833, Anderson is the seat of Anderson County in the Piedmont Plateau of northwest South Carolina. Taking its name from the Revolutionary War hero General Robert Anderson, this was first city in the south to have an unlimited supply of electric power earning it the moniker "The Electric City.".

Nombre de bâtiments

No. Current status
22 Tous les bâtiments
22
construit

Types de bâtiment

No. Type
8 mât (libre)
7 mât (avec ossature)
6 Bâtiment bas
1 mât (haubané)